- Oslo, Norvège
- +47 22 20 53 99
- +47 482 88 675 | +33 (0)6 83 27 85 11
- FIELD OF ACTIVITY
Customer advisor – Villa and apartment
Advisor in financing- and contract issues
Head of Communication and Advertising
- GEOGRAPHICAL SECTOR
- From Menton in the east to Nice in the west.
AAA Riviera, Oslo – Consultant
- 2002 – 2015
AAA Riviera, Sophia Antipolis – Managing Director and Partner
- 1995 – 2001
Norske Skog (Head Office), Oslo Marketing and Sales Director
- 1985 – 1995
Norske Skog France, Paris – Managing Director
- BRIEFLY PUT
- Erik (both Norwegian and French) has family origins in Nice dating back several generations. He holds a Norwegian Baccalaureate, has served in the Norwegian Military Police and worked in the French Maritime sector before obtaining an Economics degree at the Oslo Business School. After 15 years of service in senior positions within the Norwegian industrial group Norske Skog, (of which 10 years were as Managing Director at the company’s subsidiary in Paris), Erik founded AAA Riviera in 2002. In 2015 he rejoins his native Norway in order to come closer to the Norwegian customer base keen on aquiring property on the French Riviera and beyond.
- MY PERSONAL TIP
- Besides delighting in the intoxicating aromas and charming view at the market in Antibes, treat yourself to a slice of “Socca” fresh from the oven for only €2…add a sprinkling of salt and black pepper to this pea-pancake and there you have it…divine ! A must!
- ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE...
- There are many things to think about when purchasing property in France. If I had to just raise one question, I would ask: How should one organise the ownership structure? At first glance, this is not a question one thinks a great deal about, but it is of paramount importance (and is in fact quite a fascinating issue!). One has to examine and analyse this thoroughly because the choice made, can in the long run, have a considerable impact both financially and from a civil law point of view for the owners.
No properties are matching your request.